Rome, Live in Nanny Job, immediate start
Live-in Nanny Job:
Experienced Nanny required for a family in Rome, helping with the care of 2 children. A 12 years old boy and a 2 years old girl. The family is looking for a professional, organized and nurturing Nanny with a firm yet fair approach and an interest in child development.
• Wednesday to Sunday
• During the day children are at nursery and school.
• Days – 5 days a week
• Getting the children ready for school in the morning and assist with breakfast
• Nursery duties
• Assisting with bedtime and bath time routines
• Meal planning (preparing healthy meals - if needed)
• Look after their agenda, doctors and social life.
• Helping with children’s development
• Weekly structure to be agreed/discussed directly with parents
• Flexibility to travel with the family if required
• English or Spanish
• At least 20 years’ experience in childcare
• Able to travel with family Europe, USA
• Confident swimmer
• Driver –a bonus but not necessary
• Positive, discreet team player
• Professional nanny
Accommodation: room and bathroom in residence
Salary: 800/1000 week
Job ref no: 54010
This position is being managed by International Consultant Nadine Swartz.
Please submit applications to email@example.com