Live-in Nanny, Paddington, London, Up to £34,500 gpa, Starts: ASAP
Our lovely client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a fun, loving and caring nanny to take sole charge of their 2 girls aged 5 and 8 months. The eldest will be in school all day so your primary and predominant care will be with the 8 month old until the eldest comes home and then both will be in your care. The ideal candidate would speak a combination of the below languages, be happy to help with light housekeeping and have at least 5 years’ worth of experience as a nanny. The role would also consist of some tutoring/homework help so someone who is confident to assist in that way would be ideal.
- All nursery duties relating to the children
- Light housekeeping – tidying up after the children, empty the dishwasher and keep the property neat and organised.
- Food preparation for the week – batch cooking and cooking dinners
- Light admin work where needed
- Assisting the eldest with her school work
- Days – Monday – Friday
- Hours – 7:30am – 7:30pm
- Babysitting – Occasionally
- Qualifications – Qualified – for example a CACHE diploma or childcare degree
- Accommodation – Separate Accommodation next door to the property
- Languages – English is a must – French, Spanish, Arabic or a combination of the 4.
- Driver – N but bonus
- Travel – Y – occasionally
- Salary – Up to £34,500 gpa
- Pets – N
- Start date – ASAP
- Nearest station – Paddington/ Maida Vale
Consultant – Megan Wilkinson
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 96452