Live-in Nanny/PA, Parsons Green, London, £35,000 - £48,000 GPA, Starts: ASAP
Our lovely client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for an active, organised and mature nanny/PA to take sole charge of their 2 boys aged 9 and 7. The eldest attends boarding school full time so would only be at home for a couple of days every other week and during school holidays plus the youngest is at school full time too. This role is therefore very much a hybrid Nanny/PA position, and the family are really looking for someone switched on with a good amount of knowledge of social media, an attention to detail mindset and who is a great team player. The eldest also suffers with ADHD so the perfect candidate would have a maturity and insight of how to understand what he’s going through to keep him stimulated, active and engaged. The family also employ a part time housekeeper and travel to Scotland and Europe regularly.
- All nursery duties relating to the children
- School runs for the youngest
- Arranging and organising playdates and activities
- Helping with homework (particularly of the youngest) – making sure he is up to date with his reading, writing, spelling etc.
- Cooking for the family (normal family cooking, making sure it is nutritious and balanced)
- PA duties including arranging appointments, managing the families’ diaries and schedules, running errands etc.
- Mucking in with very light housekeeping on the housekeepers’ days off
- Days – Monday - Friday
- Hours – 7am – 7:30pm
- Babysitting – 1 or 2 evenings a week
- Qualifications – At least a year’s previous nanny experience
- Accommodation – Own bedroom with en-suite bathroom on the basement level of the property
- Languages – English
- Driver – Y (essential as need to drive when the family are in Scotland)
- Travel – Y (mainly Scotland and Europe)
- Salary – £35,000 - £48,000 GPA depending on experience
- Start date – ASAP
- Nearest station – Parsons Green
Consultant – Alessandra Ruocco
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 100455