Live-in Nanny Job, Pimlico, London, £35,000 gross per year, Starts May
Family who will be moving to Pimlico in May are looking for a live-in Nanny for sole charge of their 1 year old daughter. The family are looking for an easy-going Nanny who is a good communicator and has experience caring for children of a similar age and is used to providing activities to aid development. The Nanny must have prior long-term experience with a family and be able to adapt to the needs of the family.
- Nursery duties and cooking for the baby
- Assisting with running errands, shopping, general tidying as needed
- Playing with the baby at home, taking her for walks etc.
- Days – Monday to Friday
- Hours – 7.30am-6.30pm
- Babysitting – 2 evenings per week
- Accommodation – Own bedroom and bathroom overlooking the garden on the lower ground floor so quite private
- Driver – n/a
- Travel – n/a
- Salary – Up to £35,000 gross per year depending on experience (£500 net per week)
- Start date – May (the family could take an earlier start for the right candidate)
- Nearest tube station – Pimlico
Consultant – Kerry Dempsey
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 91799