Part-time Live-in Nanny, Putney, London, £Negotiable, Starts: ASAP
Our lovely client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for an active, enthusiastic nanny to help with school runs, activities, games, parties and general scheduling for their 3 children aged 8(B), 6(B) and 4(G). This role is primarily an after-school position as during the day the children are all at school but in the afternoons and on a Saturday, this will be a busy, very rewarding role. All 3 children love to attend their extra-curricular activities, clubs and play dates so you would be there to manage their schedules and help mum with getting them to and from all their separate activities. Previous experience with school aged children is desirable but nit essential but previous experience as a nanny is essential. A driving licence is also highly desirable but not necessarily essential. The family also employ cleaning staff.
- All nursery duties relating to the children.
- Pickup/ drop off from school, extra-curricular activities, games, sports, clubs and playdates.
- Escorting the children to parties or playdates on a Saturday or engaging in games, sports and activities at home.
- Ensuring the safety of the children during these events.
- Cleaning and laundry for the children.
- Tidying up toys and other things in the children’s areas.
- Cooking healthy and nutritious meals for the children in the evening.
- Days – Monday – Saturday
- Hours – Monday – Friday = 3pm – 7pm. Saturday = full day (8am – 7pm)
- Babysitting – 1 or 2 evenings a week
- Accommodation – Own bedroom, bathroom shared with the children
- Languages – English as native or fluent
- Driver – Y
- Travel – Y (during school holidays)
- Salary – TBC
- Start date – ASAP but can wait for the right person
- Nearest station – Putney
Consultant – Megan Wilkinson
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 98635