INT Live In Nanny, Montreal, Canada, 70,000CAD negotiable, Starting Soon
A lovely returning family based in Montreal, are looking for a full-time live-in Nanny to take care of their 1 year old girl.
The position is a mix of sole/shared charge with another nanny. The family has 2 other children, however, the main focus for our candidate will be the little girl.
The family are looking for a friendly, engaging, active, easy going Nanny for a long term position, someone who can be part of the family and can work well in a team, someone playful and used to the Canadian weather!
Please do apply only if you do have the Right to Work in Canada.
- All Nursery duties
- Providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Helping with the child’s development
- Organizing appropriate playful and fun activities for the children
- Proxy Parenting
- Light housekeeping after the child
- Days & Hours: 5 days per week, weekend included (To cover the other nanny’s days off)
- Hours: 8am to 6pm
- Babysitting: Occasionally
- Proxy Parenting: Yes
- Driver: Must
- Car provided: Yes
- Qualifications - bonus
- Other staff employed: Yes
- Travel: Essential
- Salary: negotiable for the right candidate
- Accommodation: whole floor, to be shared with other members of staff
- Start date: July 2022 at the latest
- Languages: English – Spanish, French, or Italian as a bonus
Consultants – Pamela Dumas
Greycoat Lumleys job reference –99801
Please send your CV directly to: email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, we are receiving, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.