Live-in Nanny, South Kensington, London, £35,000 - £45,000 GPA, Starts: End of April/ Beginning of May
Our lovely client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on and flexible nanny to take sole charge of their 7-week old baby. The family also have a 5 ½-year-old son but he is in school for the bulk of the week so the role will primarily be looking after the new baby. The family currently have a maternity nurse and are looking for an experienced baby nanny to take over when she leaves. The family would really love someone who will remain with them for the long term and really become part of the family.
- All nursery duties relating to the children
- Mum does most of the cooking but someone who is happy to help is a bonus
- Engaging in a wide range of games, activities and organising play dates and fun outings as he gets older.
- Keeping to the established routine
- Sorting his bedroom and toys and keeping up with wardrobe management
- Days – Monday – Friday plus the occasional half day on a Saturday
- Hours – 7am - 7pm
- Qualifications – Previous baby experience
- Accommodation - Own bedroom and bathroom with separate entrance
- Languages – Fluent English.
- Driver – Bonus
- Travel – Yes
- Salary – Between £35,000 - £45,000 GPA depending on experience
- Start date – End of April/ Beginning of May
Consultant – Alessandra Ruocco
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 99515