Live In Nanny, West Sussex - Starting in South Africa ASAP
A South African/German lovely family are looking for a nanny for a long-term position on a country estate in West Sussex, looking after their 2 children: B5 and G2.
The family are seeking an organised, energetic, fun, and professional nanny, ideally a Norland Trained Nanny, who will be expected to assist with the children’s social, physical, and educational development, whilst creating a fun and loving atmosphere.
Both children are happy, healthy, fun, and active. The eldest child will be attending school for most of the day during term time, and the little girl will have nursery most mornings.
The nanny must enjoy cooking and understanding dietary requirements to prepare healthy well-balanced meals, continue with routines and structure and to conduct the normal nursery duties.
The family employ a housekeeper and a caretaker.
The family is currently based in South Africa and would like the nanny to start in Cape Town and then move back to the UK in June 2022 with them.
- Engaging the children with fun indoor and outdoor activities
- Preparing and cooking meals for the children
- Nursery duties, including keeping toys, books, and all other children’s items in order
- Wardrobe management and preparation for the next day
- Assistance with homework
- Packing children’s travel bags
- School runs when needed
- Light PA duties like grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping for the children (packing dishwasher, sweeping after children’s meals)
- Assist with finding and managing a temporary nanny during holidays
- Days: Monday to Friday, occasional half day on Saturday
- Hours: 7am to 7pm
- Babysitting: Occasionally
- Driver: Yes
- Car: Provided
- Travel: Quite extensively
- Salary: between £ 40,000 / 50,000 GPA, depending on experience
Accommodation: newly renovated cottage; en-suite shower, kitchenette, a large TV, and its own entrance
- Start: ASAP in South Africa, for then relocate with the family in West Sussex around June 2022
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference : 100600
Please send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.