Live-in Nanny Job, Wimbledon, London, £30,000-£35,000 gross per year, Starts March
Lovely family based in Wimbledon are looking for a German speaking, live-in Nanny for sole charge of their 6 month old baby boy. Mum is returning to work on March 15th although initially this will be working from home then gradually move into a mix of working from home and in the office as restrictions are lifted. The family are looking for a fun and possibly more junior Nanny who has experience with this age group as well as weaning and potty training experience.
- Nursery duties and cooking for the baby
- Taking the baby out for walks and doing home-based activities. Once restrictions are lifted, also taking him to playgroups, soft play etc.
- Days – Monday to Friday
- Hours – 7am-7pm
- Babysitting – 2 evenings per week
- Accommodation – Own bedroom and bathroom on the top floor
- Languages – German speaker ESSENTIAL
- Driver – Preferred
- Travel – Yes, there will be some travel on family holidays in the future
- Salary – £30,000-£35,000 gross per year (£450-£500 net per week)
- Start date – March
- Nearest tube stations – Wimbledon Park/Southfields
Consultant – Kerry Dempsey
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 91765