Live-in Nanny/Housekeeper, East Finchley, London, £Negotiable, Starts: ASAP
Our client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a fun, kind and flexible nanny/housekeeper to take sole charge of their 2 children, a little girl of 4 and a young boy of 2. As both children are in nursery full time, your duties during the day would contain some light housework to help the upkeep of their 4 bedroom house. The role wouldn’t involve any deep cleaning, it would be more tidying and some light dusting, washing, ironing etc. and mainly for the children.
- All nursery duties relating to the children
- Helping Mum & Dad with nursery drop off and pick ups
- Keeping the house clean and tidy – washing, ironing, cleaning up the children’s bedroom and bathroom.
- Tidying up after the children
- Cook for the children on occasion
- Engage in age-appropriate games and activities when the children are home from nursery.
- Days – Monday – Friday with flexibility on the weekends occasionally
- Hours – 7am – 7pm or possibly 6am - 6:30pm
- Babysitting – Occasionally
- Accommodation – Own bedroom, bathroom, living area and utility room with basic kitchen appliances.
- Languages – English
- Driver – Y
- Travel – Y (School holidays)
- Salary – Negotiable
- Start date – ASAP
- Nearest station – East Finchley
Consultant – Megan Wilkinson
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 95403