Live in or Live Out Carer/Companion/Housekeeper job
A delightful elderly lady and her daughter who live in a beautiful apartment with private square and gardens in Marble Arch are looking for a Live in or Live out Carer/Companion/Housekeeper to help them out.
The elderly lady has some mobility issues however her daughter is at home throughout the day to assist in any way.
Duties may include:
- Light cleaning, dusting, laundry/ironing
- Assisting the elderly lady with getting to the toilet from her chair
- Using a hoist to commode
- Assisting the elderly lady with showering and dressing and any personal care, plus any needs throughout your working hours
- If doing the night shift assisting the lady to the toilet during the night
- Helping the lady gain confidence with day to day activities
- Helping the daughter cook – Kosher kitchen – they eat lots of healthy fruit, vegetables, cold meats, fish, chicken and pasta.
The elderly lady has a physio visit daily. The ideal candidate will love culture, have an interest in ballet, music, travel, be kind, respectful and responsible. You must be careful due to covid and be happy to build a lovely relationship with both ladies and become part of the family.
You will be required to speak loudly to the elderly lady.
House: large 3 bedroom apartment split across two levels
Hours: Two options:
- Day shift - flexible on hours for live in/live out/right person
- Night shift – flexible on hours for live in/live out/right person
Accommodation for live in: Your own double bedroom, bathroom and good storage
Vacancy Number: 97707
Consultant to contact: Dominique Keen (Live in) & Anisa Sykes Lane (Live out)