Live in or Live out Housekeeper / Cook job, near Chipping Norton, Start ASAP
A London based family which includes, two adults and three children are seeking a live-out housekeeper for their home near Chipping Norton. This is a relaxed family household seeking a friendly yet highly professional and experienced housekeeper.
- To ensure the house is ready and inviting for the Family when they arrive.
- Responsible for all the food shopping and preparing of food for the Family’s arrival.
- High standards of cleaning
- Ensure the linen, curtains, blinds, and fabrics are kept clean and laundered.
- Experience with dealing with laundry, delicate fabrics, hand washing.
- Good standard of cooking and should have the ability to cook healthy and wholesome meals, roasts etc.
- Able to put together menus, using seasonal ingredients.
- To be responsible for the preparation, serving, clearing away and after family meals.
- To be responsible for the daily upkeep of the house
- Front of House i.e., ability to receive guests when Principals are not in residence.
- To be responsible and care for domestic pets which includes a cocker spaniel
- Drive the family when required.
- To answer all incoming telephone calls and to re-direct all family correspondence.
- Happy to work independently and be self-motivated during the week when the Family are not in occupation
Hours – 5 days of the week to include the weekends. Days off during the week
Accommodation - A one bedroom self contained flat
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 gross per annum
Start – ASAP
Consultant – Kaisha Hastu
Job number - 93150