Live out Housekeeper / Cook job near Salisbury
Lovely family need a dynamic experience Housekeeper / Cook for their beautiful large home. Working alongside other staff, the house is run along formal lines but for a young and informal family who entertain frequently, family gatherings as well as shoot weekends. We are looking for someone who can cook a variety of cuisines, who is child friendly, very discreet, has great attention to detail and able to lead by example. The family also employ other staff members including 4 housekeepers.
Duties to include
- Cooking all meals for the family
- Keeping on top of housekeeping
- Cooking for dinner parties, barbeques and shoot weekends
- Food shopping and planning menus
- Serving to table and assisting when the family entertain
- Experience with the care of antiques and fine furniture would be a bonus.
- Flower arranging and maintaining the overall presentation of the house to high standards.
- Meeting and greeting guests.
- Running errands on occasion.
Driving essential, Must have own car
Hours - 40 hours with flexibility
Salary - £28k - £30k gross per annum
Accommodation – A self-contained 2 bedroom flat on the grounds.
Consultant to contact; Kaisha Hastu