Live in OR Live Out Housekeeper / Cook job near Kingham , Glos
(GL54) Live in OR Live Out Housekeeper / Cook required near Kingham , Glos. Start ASAP Salary £40-50k Live In / £50-60k Live Out Gross Per annum
Lovely family with 2 school aged children are looking for an experienced hands on housekeeper. This is the principals' Main residence however they also travel to their other residence during the year. Working within a stunning 6 bed residence as part of a talented team, including 2 nannys and a part time cleaner ( 2days per week) . The role is mainly housekeeping but also to cook to a good standard. Looking after the 6 bed home , Artwork and fine furniture, Also to help when the principals entertain. You must be animal friendly as they have 1 small friendly dog. We are looking for someone who will become the heart of the home, with a warm and friendly ‘can do’ personality. The position can be either live in OR live out.
- • Hands on Housekeeping, Cleaning and tidying to a high standard alongside a part time cleaner, ensuring the property and furnishings are clean and organised, including fireplaces, fine clothing and shoes, and silver.
- • Laundry, Washing and Ironing alongside a part time cleaner, doing the laundry and ironing, ensuring fine fabrics are cared for appropriately, arranging dry cleaning and tailoring.
- • Cooking healthy, lean, delicious meals for the family and menu planning ( Breakfast, Lunch and Supper, and small dinner parties on occasion. They enjoy fresh salads, soups and have a large range of cook books.
- • Maintaining inventories of food and household supplies, making orders, and returns.
- • Greeting deliveries and guests at the door and via telephone; sorting deliveries.
- • Caring for the family dog, to include dog walking, arranging and attending grooming appointments and vet appointments, ordering dog provisions and overnight dog care when the family are not in residence.
- • Experience with horses is a plus.
- • Preparing and clearing dinner parties and celebrations.
- • Caring for indoor plants.
- • Preparing and packing for holidays.
- • Coordinating daily with the team using a task app.
- • Backstopping housekeeper at London home occasionally as needed.
- • Nannying as needed in conjunction with the 2 full time nanny's to ensure the children are watched and safe at all times, Creating fun, learning activities for the children Supporting children with their homework and lessons Handing over to the weekday nanny with written notes.
Partners, dependents and pets will be considered.
Driving essential A vehicle is available for work use.
Working Days and Hours: Mon - Fri, 8 - 1 p.m. and 4 - 7 p.m. or 10.30 a.m. to 7 p.m approx. 40 hours per week with flexibility Some evening and weekend hours will occasionally be required.
Accommodation: 1 bed studio accommodation with countryside views and garden.
Salary: £40-50k Live In / £50-60k Live Out Gross per annum
Job Reference: 96849
Consultant to contact: Rebecca Liljeros