Live in or Live out Housekeeping job in Virginia Water and Regents Park
Our client is looking for a housekeeper used to prestigious and high level service. This gentleman is looking for a full time experienced Housekeeper to help him out in two separate properties that he lives in alone. He is seeking someone who is happy to travel between his homes in Virginia Water and Regents Park. The gentleman spends Sunday to Thursday in Surrey and Friday to Sunday in London. He would like both homes run like a yacht/boutique hotel so this would suit someone with high standards and attention to detail.
Your duties will include:
- Detailed cleaning, laundry & ironing – modern furniture
- Cooking - happy to discuss menu ideas with you and for you to follow recipes. a knowledge of healthy cooking is a bonus as you will be following a nutritionist diet
- Service for occasional dinner parties
- Running errands and grocery shopping
- Making and serving drinks if required throughout the day
The ideal candidate will work on their own accord and use their own initiative. You must be discreet and able to ensure the home runs smoothly at all times.
Driver is needed. Car will be provided for errands
House: 6 bedroom house in Virginia Water and a 5 bedroom home in Regents Park.
Accommodation for live in: Both houses provide, own self-contained bedroom, ensuite bathroom, separate entrance and use of your own kitchen.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm. 45 hours per week. Must be flexible with weekends and evenings however majority of work is Monday to Friday
Salary: £32,000 gpa (Live in) £40,000 gpa (Live out)
Start: Beginning of 2022
Vacancy Number: 96260
Consultant to contact: Shannon Anderson (email@example.com)