Live in or Live out Housekeeper job
A delightful family in Barnes are looking for an experienced Housekeeper to help take care of their home. Mum and dad have a 4 month old child and Labrador dog, but already employ a full time Nanny and also a full time Driver.
Your duties will include:
- Cleaning, laundry & ironing. You must be able to take care of delicate surfaces such as marble.
- Helping with cooking the evening meal. Mum and dad enjoy doing this so only help as requested. They do their own breakfast.
- Making drinks for the couple
- Laying the table in the evening (you can clear up dinner the next morning so will not be required to stay until after dinner)
- Organisation of the house
- Running errands
The ideal candidate will be neat, tidy and have a good eye for detail. You must be proactive and discreet in your approach to your work. In the future they would like to host the occasional dinner party which you will be required to help at; setting the table and serving.
As their child gets older you may be required to help with occasional babysitting so you must be child friendly.
You will not be required to travel on holiday with the family as the Nanny does this, instead you will be required to house and dog sit.
House: 6 bedrooms, 3 storeys
- Live in: Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 7.00pm with break in the day (there are times you may finish earlier than this too)
- Live out: Monday – Friday , 9.00am – 5.00pm with lunch break
Accommodation for live in: Self-contained studio with bedroom, ensuite bathroom and kitchen – top floor of home
Salary: £34,548 - £42,668 gross per annum depending on experience and if live in or live out
Vacancy Number: 91094
Consultant to contact: Dominique Keen (Live in ) & Anisa Sykes Lane (Live out)