Live in or Live out Housekeeper/Nanny Job in Chelsea
A lovely family are now seeking a Housekeeper/Nanny to help them in their mews home in Chelsea. The family of 4 are Mum, Dad and their 2 children aged 7 & 10 years old. They have two mews next to each other, one is 2 storey with 3 bedrooms which they reside in and the other has 1.5 bedrooms, kitchen and playroom used for guest accommodation, for the children to play and for staff accommodation.
The mews have a mixture of surfaces including wood and marble so it is essential you have a good knowledge of which products to use on each surface.
- Laundry and ironing
- Helping children with breakfast and getting ready for school
- Occasionally doing the school run which is a short walk away
- Wardrobe management
- Helping prepare simple family meals
The ideal candidate for this role would be flexible, energetic, efficient and able to use their initiative and have good attention to detail.
Accommodation: Bedroom, bathroom and kitchen in the 2nd Mews - As this is the guest accommodation it will be shared occasionally when guests stay over.
Working Days and Hours:
- Live in: Monday – Friday 7:30am-7:30pm with two week nights of babysitting a week.
- Live out: Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 6:30pm
Salary: £market rate
Start Date: Flexible depending on the right candidate
Vacancy Reference: 97847
Consultant to Contact: Georgia Lester