Live in OR Live Out Housekeeper / Nanny job in Oxshott, Surrey
(KT22) Live in OR Live Out Housekeeper / Nanny required near Oxshott , Surrey Start ASAP Salary £35k Gross Per annum ( Approx £500 npw)
Lovely family with a small friendly dog need an experienced Housekeeper to look after them and their beautiful 5 bed home. It is a modern house furnished to a high specification and we need someone with an eye for detail who will keep it pristine. The Principal is a busy professional and we are looking for someone very flexible with excellent attention to detail. During school holidays when the focus will switch to more childcare you will also be supervising a cleaner who will come in to help with general cleaning.
You need to be pet friendly as the family have a small friendly dog that you will be helping to look after. We are looking for someone with a happy, friendly personality, able to work to high standards and happy to get involved with whatever needs doing and become part of the family.
Duties to include
- Hands on Housekeeping, cleaning and tidying,
- Laundry duties, Washing and Ironing
- Childcare- this will be supervising homework, taking to after school activities and appointments and very occasional babysitting at the weekend ( At additional pay) .
- School runs-it is essential you are a confident and very experienced driver
- Cooking, to include preparation of breakfast and the evening meal-they enjoy healthy, family style meals
- Helping with the small friendly dog- to include dog walking
- Errands and shopping
- Dealing with contractors and tradespeople
Partners and pets will be considered
Driving essential, car provided for work purposes
Hours Monday – Friday 7-7 pm term time 8am- 7pm during Holidays, to work 48 hours per week on average with flexibility on occasional weekends
Accommodation Self-contained private annex with private entrance and private garden. Ground floor living / kitchen and shower room. Upstairs bedroom. Wi-Fi. (All bills included)
Salary £35k Gross per annum
Job Reference 89066
Consultant to contact ;-Rebecca Liljeros