Live-in or Live-out Nanny, Clapham Junction, London, £42,500 gpa, Starts: Jan 2022
Our lovely client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a confident, energetic, sociable nanny to take sole care of their children. The family have 3 lovely children aged 4(B), 2(B) and 5 months (G). Both the boys are at School/Nursery for most of the day so your primary responsibility would be with the littlest one during the day and then the 2 year old as well in the afternoons and all 3 in the evening. Mum and dad are both working full time in the office so will need a nanny 100% confident in a sole charge role plus previous baby experience would be a bonus. Being able to cook healthy and nutritious meals for the children is also essential and some light housekeeping would be desirable, especially if you were living in. This is a young, informal family who are looking for someone to join their team, who is friendly, has authority and has a good understanding of the school curriculum in order to help prepare the younger two for school.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- All nursery duties relating to the children
- Cooking healthy and nutritious meals for the children
- Engaging in a wide range of activities and ensuring the children attend their clubs, activities and playdates.
- Organising playdates and further clubs and activities
- Managing the children schedules
- Emptying the dishwasher and ensuring the property is kept clean and tidy
- Days – Monday - Friday
- Hours – 7:45am – 5:45pm with some flexibility if mum and dad need to be in the office over slightly different hours.
- Babysitting – 1 evening a week
- Accommodation – Own bedroom and bathroom on top floor of the property. The bathroom is occasionally used by the children to have a bath.
- Languages – English
- Driver – N but bonus
- Travel – Not essential but potential to accompany on family holidays if wanted to
- Salary – Up to £42,500 depending on experience
- Pets – N
- Start date – 4th Jan 2022 but flexible to start earlier if desired
- Nearest station – Clapham Junction
Consultant – Megan Wilkinson
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 97322