Live-in or Live-out German Speaking Nanny, Hampstead, London, £Negotiable, Starts: ASAP
Our lovely returning client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for an experienced, calming and dedicated nanny to help look after their 3 children aged 7(twins) and 4. One of the children has Downs Syndrome so either knowledge or understanding of Downs Syndrome specifically or special needs children in general, would be desirable but not essential. Real compassion, patience and care would be attributes of the ideal candidate for this family. Mum will be around for a chunk of the year but she does also go away with work quite a lot meaning confidence with proxy parenting and strong reliability is a must. The family also employ 2 other nannies to assist with the day-to-day care of the children but this particular role would be very child focussed and, by having a strong amount of previous experience, take a slightly more senior approach. If you have the above qualities plus pride yourself on being professional, dedicated, calm but also fun and engaging, please get in touch.
- All nursery duties relating to the children
- Getting the children up and ready for school in the mornings
- Organising breakfast for the children
- Pick up from school and managing, scheduling and actioning their after-school clubs, ensuring all children attend all their extra-curricular activities.
- Sorting/ cooking dinner for the children
- Bath and bedtime routines.
- When mum is away, proxy parenting
- Days – either Monday – Saturday or Tuesday – Saturday
- Hours – 7:30/8am – 6:30pm when mum is around.
- Babysitting – Occasionally
- Qualifications – Previous experience and previous special needs experience is highly desired.
- Accommodation – Own bedroom, shower room, kitchenette and living area. (Shower room, kitchenette and living area occasionally shared with the other nanny)
- Languages – Fluent German is essential. Advanced English also desired
- Driver – N but bonus
- Travel – Y (School holidays)
- Salary – Negotiable
- Pets – N
- Start date – ASAP (can wait for the right candidate)
- Nearest station – Hampstead
Consultant – Megan Wilkinson
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 98675