Live-in or Live-out Nanny, Olympia, London, £25,000 - £40,000 gpa, Starts: August
Our lovely client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a kind, efficient and reliable nanny to care for a girl born December 2019. The position will be a mixture of sole charge and shared care and the working hours will be between 35-60 hours a week, dependent on the candidate’s preference and availability. The family are quite flexible. They may also consider 3-4 days a week for the right candidate. They would also be open to the candidate working weekends with days off during the week if desired.
- All nursery duties relating to the children. The little girl does also go to a childminder so a bit of light housekeeping when she’s there is desired.
- Engaging in age appropriate games and activities when the little girl is at home
- Cooking healthy, nutritious meals
- Planning a weekly menu and batch cooking
- Days – Flexible
- Hours – Between 35 and 60 hours a week
- Babysitting – 1 or 2 evenings a week
- Qualifications – Qualified in Childcare is a bonus.
- Accommodation – top floor flat with own bedroom/bathroom/living space and kitchen
- Languages – English (German or French a bonus)
- Driver – Y preferred but not essential
- Travel – Y occasionally
- Salary – £35,000 - £40,000 depending on agreement of days and hours
- Start date – End of August/ September
- Nearest station – Kensington (Olympia)
Consultant – Megan Wilkinson
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 94344