Live-in or Live-out Nanny, Kensington Olympia, London, Starts: ASAP up to the end of August
Our lovely client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a kind, efficient and reliable nanny to care for their little girl of 2 years old and baby son (born April 2022). The family are based centrally in Kensington Olympia, W14; with lots of parks and playgrounds locally. House with fully stocked playroom and garden too, for plenty of home activities. The toddler attends a French speaking nursery three mornings a week. Both parents have busy jobs in Finance. The position will be a mixture of sole charge and shared care as mum will be on maternity leave until early 2023, but previous sole care experience is essential along with previous baby experience.
Live in preferred but will consider live out. Nanny has separate top floor living area, including separate kitchen, sitting room and utilities.
- All nursery duties relating to the children (housekeeper also employed 3 days a week).
- Engaging in age-appropriate games and activities
- Cooking healthy, nutritious meals
- Planning a weekly menu and batch cooking
- Days – Monday - Friday
- Hours – 7:30am - 7:30pm (if live in)
- Babysitting – 1 or 2 evenings a week with prior agreement
- Qualifications – Qualified in Childcare is a bonus.
- Accommodation – top floor flat with own bedroom/bathroom/living space/utilities and kitchen
- Languages – English, preference for French speakers but not mandatory
- Driver – Y preferred but not essential (automatic car provided)
- Travel – Y occasionally
- Salary – Negotiable
- Start date – ASAP up to end of August
- Nearest station – Kensington (Olympia)
Consultant – Alessandra
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 94344