Live-in or Live-out Nanny, Notting Hill, London, £up to around £45,000 gpa, Starts: September 2021
Our lovely client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for an enthusiastic, committed, and caring Nanny to take sole charge of her 6-month-old little girl. Although the role is a sole charge position, mum does have occasional time off from work, and when she does she is more than happy for the nanny to go off for the day and do her own thing, allowing mum have that precious time with her daughter. The rest of the time would then be absolute sole care.
The family would love someone who is super organised and prides themselves on being neat and tidy, is fun, loving, passionate about their work, and really nurturing. The ideal candidate would be either native English or completely fluent English.
- All nursery duties
- Cooking for the little girl and occasionally for the whole family if you would like to.
- Some food shopping and other errands
- Days – Monday - Friday
- Hours – Live in: 7am – 7pm, Live out: 9am – 7pm roughly (hours are flexible)
- Accommodation for live in – Lower ground suite with own bedroom, bathroom, and kitchenette
- Languages – Native or fluent English
- Driver – N but bonus if did
- Travel – N
- Salary – Negotiable
- Start date – September but can be flexible
- Nearest station – Notting Hill
Consultant – Megan Wilkinson
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 94000