Live-out or Live-in Nanny Job in Vauxhall, London. Starts ASAP
A family based in Vauxhall, London are looking for a live-in or live-out Nanny to take care of their son who is 4 and a half years old. The family is looking for an experienced, qualified, confident and trustworthy Nanny. This position is sole charge, but the mother is at home. The family is looking for a long term Nanny to be part of the family. The child attends an English school but is also learning French and Chinese.
- All Nursery duties
- Providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Helping with the child’s development
- Organising appropriate activities for the child
- Cooking fresh and healthy meals for the child
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 7.30am-6pm (extra hours paid)
- Babysitting – N/A
- Driver: no
- Qualifications - required
- Other staff employed: driver, housekeeper
- Pets: no
- Travel – yes, a few weeks per year
- Salary – live-in: up to £500 net per week, live-out: £10-£12 net per hour.
- Start date: ASAP
- Languages: French, Tagalog and native English speakers all a bonus.
- Nearest tube station: Vauxhall
- Accommodation: if live-in, shared bedroom and bathroom with housekeeper.
Consultants –Kelly Maia
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 91083