Live-in or Live-out Nanny/PA Job, Wandsworth, London, Up to £60,000gpa, Starts: ASAP
Our lovely client from Greycoat Lumleys is looking for either a live-in or live-out Nanny/PA to take sole care of their 2 children aged 7 and 5 in Wandsworth, London. This client is looking for an enthusiastic, self-sufficient nanny who isn’t afraid to take charge of the day and use her own initiative to engage the children in a wide range of activities. As the children will be in school during the day, your role would turn to more of a PA position and helping out mum and dad however you can, checking emails, arranging appointments and making sure the parents are aware of anything school-wise that needs actioning. Mum and Dad both work from home but have very full on jobs so would love someone who understands the needs of a busy household and is proactive and helpful.
- Nursery duties and cooking for the children
- School runs
- A bit of light laundry for the children and some small help around the house.
- Helping the children with their homework – reading, spelling etc.
- Engaging in a range of activities including swimming and walks in the park.
- Cooking healthy meals for the children
- Light admin/ PA duties whilst the children are in school – emails, appointments, errands etc.
- Days – Monday – Friday
- Hours – 7:30am – 7:30pm
- Babysitting – 1 or 2 evenings per week
- Accommodation if live-in – En-suite shower room with a king-sized bed.
- Languages – Fluent English
- Driver – Y
- Travel – N/A
- Salary – Up to £60,000 gpa depending on experience
- Start date – ASAP
- Nearest tube station – Wandsworth Town
Consultant – Megan Wilkinson
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 93116