Live-in/Live-out Nanny Job, Wandsworth, London, Negotiable Salary, Starts: Mid-July
Our client from Greycoat Lumleys is looking for either a live-in or live-out Nanny to take sole care of their 2 children aged 7 and 5 in Wandsworth, London. This client is looking for an enthusiastic, self-sufficient nanny who isn’t afraid to take charge of the day and use her own initiative to engage the children in a wide range of activities.
- Nursery duties and cooking for the children
- School runs
- A bit of light laundry and some small help around the house
- Helping the children with their homework – reading, spelling etc.
- Engaging in a range of activities including swimming and walks in the park.
- Some light admin whilst the children are in school
- Days – Monday – Friday
- Hours – 7:30am – 7:30pm
- Babysitting – 1 or 2 evenings per week
- Accommodation if live-in – En-suite shower room with a king-sized bed.
- Languages – Fluent English
- Driver – Y
- Travel – N/A
- Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
- Start date – Mid-July
- Nearest tube station – Wandsworth Town
Consultant – Megan Wilkinson
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 93116