Live-in or Live-out Nanny/PA Job, Wandsworth, London, Negotiable Salary, Starts: ASAP
Our lovely client from Greycoat Lumleys is looking for either a live-in or live-out Nanny/PA to take sole care of their 2 children aged 7 and 5 in Wandsworth, London. This client is looking for an enthusiastic, self-sufficient nanny who isn’t afraid to take charge of the day and use her own initiative to engage the children in a wide range of activities. As the children will be in school during the day, your role would turn to more of a PA position and helping out mum and dad however you can. Mum and Dad both work from home but have very full on jobs so would love someone who understands the needs of a busy household and is proactive and helpful.
- Nursery duties and cooking for the children
- School runs
- A bit of light laundry for the children and some small help around the house.
- Helping the children with their homework – reading, spelling etc.
- Engaging in a range of activities including swimming and walks in the park.
- Some light admin whilst the children are in school
- Days – Monday – Friday
- Hours – 7:30am – 7:30pm
- Babysitting – 1 or 2 evenings per week
- Accommodation if live-in – En-suite shower room with a king-sized bed.
- Languages – Fluent English
- Driver – Y
- Travel – N/A
- Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
- Start date – ASAP
- Nearest tube station – Wandsworth Town
Consultant – Megan Wilkinson
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 93116