Live-in or Live-out Nanny, Wimbledon, LI=£36,500, LO=Negotiable, Starts: August
Our lovely client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a nanny with a mix of an outgoing, bubbly nature and a calming more nurturing side too. This is a sole care position looking after 2 girls. Aged 3 and a half and 1. The ideal candidate would be someone who is extremely passionate about the work they do and have a real love for children and helping them develop. Both parents work primarily in the city but mum will also be working from home 2 days a week. The eldest girl currently goes to nursery part time with the hope of going full time within the next few months so your primary engagement during the day would be with the youngest.
- All nursery duties relating to the children
- Cooking healthy meals for the children and occasionally for the family.
- Drop off and pickups from Nursery
- Helping the eldest with her reading, spelling and general learning.
- Arranging playdates and engaging in activities for both children
- Nurturing, feeding and changing the little one and helping with their developmental milestones.
- Days – Monday - Friday
- Hours – Live in = 7:30am – 7:30pm. Live out = 8am – 6/7pm
- Babysitting – 1 or 2 evenings a week occasionally
- Live in accommodation – Own bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Languages – Fluent English
- Driver – N
- Travel – N
- Salary – Live in = £36,500, Live out = Negotiable
- Start date – August
- Nearest station – Wimbledon
Consultant – Megan Wilkinson
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 94374