Live in OR Live out Nanny/PA Job in Kensington
A lovely family of six living in idyllic Kensington are looking for an experienced Nanny/Housekeeper to help them in their busy home. The family are Mum, Dad and their 4 children aged 6, 8, 9 & 11 year old (the eldest attends boarding school), completing their family is a pet dog.
Mum is around and very hands on.
You will be joining an existing staff of 2 full time Housekeeper’s.
Duties to include:
- Looking after the children
- School runs
- Nursery duties
- Arranging activities and play dates
- Helping with homework
- Dog walking
- PA duties (arranging appointments, managing diaries etc)
- Running errands
- Travelling abroad with the family
A confident driver is highly preferred but not essential.
You must be happy travelling with the family a few times a year, mainly to the US
The ideal candidate for this role will be switched on, intelligent, capable, energetic, organised and happy to work alongside Mum and in a small team.
Accommodation: For Live in candidates, your own basement level private bedroom, bathroom and kitchen with separate entrance
House: 5 storeys, 7 bedrooms
Days: Monday – Friday
- 9:30am – 7:30pm (Live out, 50 hours a week with flexibility)
- 7.00am – 8.00pm with breaks in the day
- Live out: £42,668 – £55,000 gross per annum (dependent on experience)
- Live in: £35,000 - £42,668 gross per annum (dependent on experience)
Vacancy Number: 89729
Consultant to contact: Georgia Lester