Live in OR Live out Part Time Housekeeper/PA required near Dummer, Hampshire.
We are looking for an organised, trustworthy and proactive individual with experience both in administration and private households to work in a dual role in this beautiful, heritage listed property. Working 3 to 4 days a week, you will be assisting the principles with their business as well as running errands for the family and occasionally driving their 14 year old daughter. You will also be in charge of the general upkeep of the household, cleaning antiques and fine furnishings to a high standard. This is a warm and informal household that is busy and needs you to support them where needed. You will not be expected to cook or wash clothes, however, ironing will be one of your tasks.
The position comes with accommodation in a stunning furnished coach house cottage with its own sitting room, bedroom, garage and small garden. The full sized kitchen comes fitted with an electric hob, integrated dishwasher, built in oven with grill, microwave and fridge freezer. The cloakroom houses a washing machine. The upstairs contains an area suitable for an office as well as a nice size double bedroom with cupboards and a bathroom with bath, separate shower and toilet. The house is furnished but the owners are happy to remove furnishings to accommodate your own items. Partners and well behaved pets could be accommodated here if need be. Heating is included in accommodation but other bills will need to be paid privately.
- Administrative services for medical business (letters, emails, communication, making appointments etc.. ) - High level English required
- Running errands in the local town (dry cleaning, letters, personal shopping etc..)
- Working with technology is a must
- Driving required
- Calling and organising contractors as required
- Hands on cleaning
- Organising and keeping the home to a high standard
- Superb maintenance and cleaning of fine furnishings, mahogany, silver and antiques
- General upkeep of pool facilities
- Potential pet care in the future
- Security and monitoring home when principles are away
- other duties as required.
As driving is essential, a car can be provided during work hours if needed.
Hours: 3-4 days a week depending on needs of the client. (24-32 hours per week) There is some flexibility around the days and times.
Salary: £20-30k gpa
Accommodation: Detached cottage with own garden and garage
Starts Beginning of October
Job Reference ID: 95091
Consultant to contact :-Shannon Anderson