Live in Rota Job
Are you in South Africa? An experienced maternity nurse and nanny? This could be the position for you, please email me on email@example.com, please include your latest cv.
Permanent Maternity Nanny Position Kimberley, South Africa
Lovely family in South Africa are looking to compliment the maternity nurse they already have for their 4 month old daughter. This position is for an experienced candidates of 8 plus years’ experience working with babies. The position with be a rota 4/5 on and 4/5 weeks off. The position is to start in July but we must be able to interview and trial so it makes sense because of travel restrictions that the person is in South Africa.
- Maternity cover 24/7 for 4/5 weeks on and 4/5 weeks off mini breaks given
- All bottles and food
- Soft play, fun, learning
- Working in a team is key
- Continue good routines
- Happy to work in a team, great handover system in place
- Discreet and committed
- Experienced and ideally qualified English speaking Educationally aware
- At least 15 years’ experience
- Happy to live a quiet life on a farm when needed
Accommodation: separate accommodation (attached to house but separate)
Salary: very negotiable for 24/7 Rota but initially a daily rate paid.
Job ref no: 87790
Senior International Consultant
Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org