Live Out Cook / Housekeeper job in Central London
A family of three living in buzzing Central London are looking for an experienced Housekeeper and Cook to help in their home.
They employ 2 full time Nannies who work on a rota and 2 full time Housekeepers, there is also a dog walker and weekend Housekeeper.
Duties to include:
- Shared housekeeping duties – the other 2 housekeepers focus on laundry/ironing and cleaning
- Daily cooking for the family and staff – they enjoy very healthy meals and have favourite recipes to follow
- Grocery shopping and ensuring the house is fully stocked
- Cleaning kitchen
- Polishing silverware
- Setting tables
- Deep cleaning when principals out of town
- Child friendly & happy to help out in the absence of the Nannies.
They would also like you to be flexible to travel with them for 2-3 weeks in the summer.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a confident cook, super organised, have a positive energy, be flexible to work extra hours when the house is busier and enjoy working in a small team.
House: 4 storeys, 3 bedrooms (small mews house next door – used by guests)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 6.00pm (with flexibility to work extra hours when family are in residence & time given off when family are away)
Salary: £negotiable for the right candidate
Vacancy Number: 83889
Consultant to contact: Anisa Sykes Lane