Live-in or Live-out Cook/Housekeeper Job - East Sussex
A client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a hardworking, reliable and professional live-out Cook/Housekeeper to join a small team of Household staff within their property in East Sussex. The property home to a family of three.
The ideal candidate will be able to use their own initiative to create efficiencies where needed. The candidate must have prior experience working within a private household with HNW individuals/families or in a high end hospitality setting. They should be familiar and confident in various health and dietary requirement such as gluten free, vegan and paleo.
Our client is looking for a candidate with a passion for cooking who takes pride in their work, is attentive to hygiene standards, food presentation and organisation.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Providing hands on housekeeping duties delivered to a high standard (working alongside a part-time Housekeeper)
- Laundry and ironing
- Cooking for the family, following any dietary requirements
- Meal prep for the family
- Table service including the set up and clear down
- Managing household supplies
- Grocery shopping (fresh and dried goods)
- Stock rotation
- Maintenance of the household plants
NB: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unfortunately only able to respond to successful candidates.
Start date: early to mid June
Accommodation is a self contained studio apartment on site.
Live-in £35,000 - £45,000 gross per annum
Live-out £45,000 - £50,000 gross per annum
Responsible consultant: Aaron Lebon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Job number: 92581