Live Out Governess Job, Monaco, start ASAP
A Russian family living in Monaco are looking for a governess for their 3 year old daughter. The little girl has had a Russian and an English nanny since 11 months old and is bilingual. The mother speaks Russian to her daughter and has good English herself. The family are looking for a caring and professional person who can educate their daughter through play.
Qualifications: Yes, experienced in working and educating preschool children.
Languages spoken at home: Russian
School: Preschool at the moment. ISM from September 2020.
• Educating the child through play including trips to local parks etc.
• Providing an interactive and constructive learning environment.
• Develop age appropriate literacy and numeracy skills
• Develop English language skills.
Interacting with the nursery or household staff to ensure the child’s best interests are always at heart. Looking after their nutritional, clothing and health requirements can also be part of the candidate’s role.
• Monday to Friday, around 8 hours a day, 10 am to 6pm
• Flexibility to travel with the family if required or to live in when mother travels ).
Position is for 2 years initially.
• Native English speaker
• Good education, polite and good manners, positive with a good emotional approach.
• Ideally with experience of working with Russian families
• Experience of working with preschool children
• Available to start as soon as possible
• Professional at all times
· €60.000-€70.000 Salary (Monaco brut)
• 25 days holiday per year which cannot be taken in term time but this is balanced with additional paid holiday when not travelling with the family.
• 2 paid flights home per year.
• Visa and employment process organised by family’s office
• Reasonable relocation costs paid.
Consultant– Kelly Maia
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 90872
Please send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.