Live Out Handyman - Driver Job
An excellent opportunity to work for a returning client of Greycoat Lumleys as a Handyman in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
The client is looking for an experienced Handyman to look after the family home as well as his offices and a few rental properties in the surrounding areas.
The role will be varied and include:
- Hands on with all general DIY jobs interior and exterior jobs
- Checking and maintaining household systems such as boilers, security systems, sounds systems
- Liaising with external contractors for bigger jobs, building relationships with local contractors
- Ensuring regular services on equipment and systems are carried out
- Creating and managing a maintenance schedule for all properties
- Occasional driving duties and assisting with looking after the cars
Ideally you will have a trade and worked in a similar role before maintaining properties to a high standard, you should be self-motivated and able to manage your own time. Often you will work alone however you should be a good communicator and liaise with the client, other staff and work as part of a team.
Working Week - Monday to Friday ( occasional weekend work maybe required)
Hours - 40 hour week - however this can be negotiable for the right candidate if they wanted less hours
Start Date - ASAP
Salary - £31K gross per annum
Job ID - 91051
Responsible Consultant - Hannah McKeown - email@example.com