Live out Housekeeper / Cook job near Bloxham, Oxfordshire
(OX15) Live out Housekeeper and Cook required in Bloxham, Oxfordshire. Part time 5 to 5.5 days per week (27.5 -29.5 hours) Start September Salary £15-19 Gross Per hour (Approx £21.5- 29.2k Gross per annum dependent on hours and experience)
Lovely down-to-earth family of 6 with 5 children (two of whom are away at university, and three teenagers at day school) is looking for an experienced hands-on housekeeper and cook. Looking after them and their 6-bed home, this role is mainly housekeeping and cooking to a good standard, relieving pressure on a single parent. The role is in the afternoon and ideally also to include two hours on Saturday mornings for dishes and laundry. You must be animal friendly as they have one lovely dog who will keep you company and require short daily walks. We are looking for a fun, positive all-rounder who is happy to be flexible around the family’s needs.
- Cooking simple, fresh, primarily vegetarian evening meals for the family
- Hands on housekeeping, cleaning and tidying to a high standard
- Laundry, washing and ironing shirts
- Changing beds
- Ordering and receiving online food shopping
- Dog walking and care
- Keeping an eye on the children and taking them to activities on occasion
- Dealing with occasional contractors and tradespeople
- Running local errands
- On rare occasions to house and pet sit.
Driving is probably essential to get to the property, but car can be provided if needed for running errands.
Hours Monday to Friday (1:30pm – 7:00pm) + Sat morning (8-10am) approx. 27.5 -29.5 hours per week with flexibility
Salary £15-19 Gross Per hour ( Approx £21.5- 29.2k Gross per annum dependent on hours and experience)
Job Reference 98002
Consultant to contact ;-Rebecca Liljeros