Live Out Housekeeper / Cook job in St Johns Wood , North London
A returning client is looking for a flexible and experienced Housekeeper/Cook to help in their busy family household. The family is Mum and her two children aged 8 and 10 years.
She employs a full time Nanny for the children but would like someone who is child friendly enough to help with school pickups and occasional babysitting.
- Duties to include:
• Cleaning to a high standard, including silver polishing and care of wooden surfaces and python skin pillows
• Laundry & Ironing to a high standard, including hand washing & sorting dry cleaning
• Daily cooking, 2-3 meals per day, simple, family style healthy dishes for the family who particularly enjoy Asian (Chinese) cuisine
• Occasional help with entertaining (3-4 times yearly), catering for up to 8-10 people, laying tables and helping serve food and drinks
• Keeping house fully stocked
• Grocery shopping
• Running errands locally
• Help with school pickups for the youngest child• Babysitting (1-2 per week) – some time given back to you in lieu
The ideal candidate for this role will be flexible, proactive and enjoy cooking.
House: 4 storeys, 4 bedrooms
Hours: 45 hours per week, Monday – Friday, either 10.30am – 7.30pm OR 11.00am – 8.00pm, (9 hours per day)
Salary: £500 - £550 net per week (depending on experience) – inclusive of babysitting hours
Should you finish after 10.30 pm, they will pay your taxi fare home.
Vacancy Number: 78126
Consultant to contact: Melinda Nagy