Live Out Housekeeper / Cook job near Steyning, West Sussex
( BN44 ) Live out Housekeeper / Cook required near Steyning Start Mid April Salary £35k Gross Per annum ( Approx £500 npw)
Lovely family who are based near Horsham need an experienced housekeeper to join their team. This is their main residence but they travel a lot to their other residences and are away during the school holidays. They have a dog and two children. Other staff are employed. You need to be organised, proactive and with a friendly personality. We need someone with at least 3 years experience in private households, however Hotels experience would be an asset. We are looking for someone with very high standards who has great attention to detail.
Duties to include
- Hands on Housekeeping, Cleaning, polishing and presenting to a high standard.
- Laundry and Ironing to an exceptional standard, Linen/Wardrobe management
- Family cooking on Thursday and Friday. They enjoy heathy simple meals cooked from scratch
- You should have a good understanding of food safety, labelling, hygiene and allergies, -training will be given.
- Helping when the family entertain
Driving essential, Must have own car but car provided for work purposes.
Hours Wed - Sun 5 days per week Wednesday 9-5, Thursday and Friday 12 - up to 9pm, Saturday and Sunday 10 -6
Salary £35k Gross Per annum ( Approx £500 npw)
Starts Mid April
Job reference 89763
Consultant to contact ;- Rebecca Liljeros