Housekeeper job, Sunningdale, Berkshire
A client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Housekeeper to join their household. The property consist of 5 bedrooms and is used as a holiday home.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, forward thinking and have previous experience working with a private household or within a luxury hotel.
Duties will include:
- Cleaning of the house so that it is maintained to a 5* standard.
- Taking responsibility of certain areas and tasks assigned by Estate Manager/Principal
- Working on a rota system.
- Having a good knowledge of the cleaning of marble, fine fabrics, art work and different woods.
- Vacuuming, polishing and laundry
- Dusting of surfaces.
- Watering of plants.
- Emptying of bins.
- Carrying out turndowns on the evening rota.
- Assisting the Steward when required
- Sweeping of any balconies to ensure that no leaves or debris collect there
- General AdHoc duties
5 days per week working across a rota. No two weeks will be the same, so therefore, flexibility is required.
Salary: £35k - £40k Gross per Annum
Start date: As soon as possible.
Responsible Consultant - Shannon Anderson email@example.com)
Job ID - 95074