Live out Housekeeper job near Ipswich, Suffolk
(IP7) Live out Housekeeper required near Ipswich, Suffolk. Part time 15-20 hours- client is flexible on which days Start End October Salary £15-17 Gross Per hour ( Approx £11.7-17.7k Gross per annum)
Lovely informal family with a baby need the help of an experienced and friendly housekeeper / nanny to look after them and their beautiful 6 bed home. The role is primarily hands on housekeeping, but also to run the house. You must be animal friendly as they have 1 friendly dog. Other staff are employed and you will be reporting to the PA for any house maintenance issues - but this is the sole interior role. We are looking for an all rounder, someone who is very discrete, friendly, dependable and proactive - who takes pride in their work and is happy to be flexible and be a real help to the busy parents!
- Hands on Housekeeping, Cleaning and tidying to a high standard,
- Laundry, Washing and Ironing.
- Changing beds
- Provide a turnaround for arrival of guests and set aside instructions for access to property.
- Occasional greet guests and that would only be if they were on site when the guests arrived. Most of the time, guests arrive at their leisure and will be given prior instructions on how to gain access to the house and facilities.
- Running the House.
- Household and food Shopping
- Running errands
- Dealing with contractors and tradespeople.
- Occasional babysitting - Helping with the baby, just keeping an eye on them. (First aid course will be provided and is required)
- You will be a key holder for the property and will need to be local / within a short commuting distance of the property
Driving essential, Must have own car , expenses will be paid if used for work purposes
Hours: 2 full days per week, 9am - 4pm/5pm - with extra hours added. (approx. 15-20 hours per week with flexibility)
Salary: £15-17 Gross Per hour Self employed
Starts End October
Job Reference 95504
Consultant to contact ;-Rebecca Liljeros