Live out Housekeeper job in Kensington
Our Client is looking for an experienced Housekeeper to help them out starting as soon as possible. The Client is looking for someone who has high standards in all areas of their work and is very diligent. They would like you to split your 40 hour work week between their 2 properties, working 30 hours in one household and 10 hours in the other. You will be responsible for the smooth running of both properties.
Duties to include:
- Cleaning - dealing with valuable furniture/furnishings and basic exterior cleaning (e.g. window cleaning)
- Laundry & Ironing - Includes doing minor clothing repairs (buttons, loose seams); otherwise liaising/arranging dry cleaners, tailors etc.
- Simple cooking for the owner (up to 4 hours) laying up simple lunches, helping with the preparation of main meals, and possibly one or two main meal courses in the week. Some occasional party catering
- Running errands - Grocery shopping,
- Liaising with contractors/maintenance (includes identifying work needed)
- Internet ordering and errands (Ordering of materials etc. would be self-driven)
- Operation of complex household technology (e.g., heating and a/v system, air conditioning etc)
- Ad-hoc additional duties as necessary
- Light gardening duties (e.g. watering, sweeping and weeding)
A confident driver is essential and you will be provided be with a car for work purposes.
The ideal candidate for this role will maintain the general tidiness of the homes, be proactive, quiet and independent as well as be happy to help out where needed.
Working Days and Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Vacancy Number: 88818
Consultant to contact: Anisa Sykes Lane