Part time Live out Housekeeper job in North Kensington , London
A lovely couple is looking for an experienced Housekeeper to help them out on a permanent basis starting as soon as possible. They are looking for someone who has high standards in all areas of their work and is very diligent. They already employ another Housekeeper whom you will work alongside of and who works 2 full and 3 half days.
Duties to include:
- Cleaning - dealing with valuable furniture/furnishings and basic exterior cleaning (e.g. window cleaning)
- Laundry & Ironing - Includes doing minor clothing repairs (buttons, loose seams); otherwise liaising/arranging dry cleaners, tailors etc.
- Simple cooking, laying up simple lunches, helping with the preparation of main meals
- Running errands - Grocery shopping,
- Liaising with contractors/maintenance (includes identifying work needed)
- Internet ordering and errands (Ordering of materials etc. would be self-driven)
- Operation of complex household technology (e.g., heating and a/v system, air conditioning etc)
- Ad-hoc additional duties as necessary
The ideal candidate for this role will maintain the general tidiness of the homes, be proactive, quiet and independent as well as be happy to help out where needed.
It is essential that you have a valid driving licence and are confident to drive in London.
Working Days and Hours: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 9am - 5pm - days are not negotiable
Salary: £16-£18 gross per hour
Vacancy Number: 89678
Consultant to contact: Melinda Nagy