Part Time Live Out Weekend Housekeeper job in Virginia Water , Surrey
( GU25 ) Live out Weekend Housekeeper required Part time 4 days per week (hours) near Virginia Water Start ASAP Salary £24k with a 15% annual bonus paid in quarterly instalments + pension scheme ( Total approx £27.6k GPA)
A lovely informal young family with a new baby based in Virginia Water are looking for a Weekend Live Out housekeeper to join their lovely team which includes six other Housekeepers. This 8 bedroom property is their main residence and kept to immaculate guest ready standards at all times. We are looking for someone with solid private household or super yacht experience, who is organised, energetic, a good communicator and team player who would enjoy a very varied role. Strong housekeeping skills are needed to enable multitasking between front and back of house, housekeeping, laundry, wardrobe and liaising directly with and assisting the principals. The family have 2 large but friendly dogs you will be helping to care for so you must be a dog lover. We need someone who speaks fluent English ( Non Russian speaking)
The couple love to cook and entertain guests, with the housekeepers assisting. They enjoy cooking gourmet food and need help with setting tables, informal service, basic food preparation, washing up, errands and general support and organisation.
Duties to include:
- Shared Cleaning - including care of fine art and furnishings
- Shared Laundry & Ironing - including care of fine linens and clothing
- Wardrobe Management and packing / unpacking
- Setting tables & informal service, including Assisting at occasional large events and parties
- Basic food preparation and helping visiting chefs as needed
- Care of floral displays
- Running errands and local shopping
- Helping with dogs
- Monitoring stock levels and adding to shopping lists
- Communicating in handovers between shifts, completed tasks, new preferences, maintenance issues, principal requests etc.
- Greeting guests and unpacking
- Guest room servicing, turndowns etc.
Driving essential due to location, Must have own car but car provided for work purposes.
Hours: Friday - Monday 9 hours a day on an early, mid or late shift rota. Extra hours often available to cover holidays and sickness
Salary £24k with a 15% annual bonus paid in quarterly instalments + pension scheme
( Total approx £27.6k GPA)
Job Reference: 90649
Consultant to contact ;- Rebecca Liljeros