Live Out Housekeeper job Farnham, Surrey and Islington, London
( GU10 , N1 ) Live out Housekeeper required Part time 2-3 days per week between 16-24 hours split between Farnham and Islington, London Start June, Salary £15 gross per hour (+ contrb to London travel)
This is a fantastic role for a lovely family. It is split between 2 houses, working alternate weeks in each. We are looking for an experienced, switched on and proactive housekeeper to look after a beautiful 5 bed farmhouse on a private estate and 6 bed London home . The family are usually resident in London-the Farnham property is their weekends and holiday home.
We are looking for someone who has an eye for detail, is able to plan their time and prioritise , who is very discrete with a friendly personality.
Duties to include
- Hands on Housekeeping, Cleaning ,
- Washing and Ironing to a high standard, handwashing fine and delicate fabrics, silks, lace and cashmere etc.
- Changing the beds
- Looking after antique wooden flooring and marble and delicate surfaces
- Helping with cooking- generally this will be preparation only
- Walking the dogs
- Running errands
- Liaising with the PA regarding any maintenance issues
Driving essential, Must have own car. There is parking at the London residence and a contribution will be made to London travel ( Congestion charge / Ulez etc) if needed
Hours 2-3 days 9am start, 16-24 hours per week
Salary £15 gross per hour
Job Reference 88027
Consultant to contact ;- Rebecca Liljeros