Live Out Housekeeper / Nanny job in Chelsea
A family of four based in Chelsea are looking for an experienced Housekeeper/Nanny to help with their 2 boys aged 5 & 10 years, completing the family is a Labrador puppy.
Mum is at home full time. During the school holidays the role is more child focused.
Duties to include:
- School pickups/drop offs & after school activities – all local and no more than a 20 minute walk away
- Cooking daily evening meals – classic family cooking, roast meats and fish
- Laundry & Ironing
- Occasional picking up groceries and running errands
- Occasional help walking the dog
- Prepare shopping list for Mum to order online
- Travelling with the family twice a year for no more than 2 weeks at a time
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in a similar role, happy to travel, have a kind and caring nature, and be looking for role where you can become part of the family.
House: 2 bedroom apartment
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 11.00am – 8.00pm
Other staff employed: Cleaner works 2 times per week (deep cleaning)
Salary: £540 net per week
Vacancy Number: 96881
Consultant to contact: Georgia Lester