Live Out Housekeeper / Nanny Job in Fulham
A lovely couple with 3 children aged 6, 4 & 2 years old are looking for a proactive Housekeeper/Nanny. The family reside in a 5 bedroom house in Fulham.
Mum is around so the role involves shared charge.
- Daily cleaning duties around the home as well as deep cleaning
- Laundry and ironing
- Wardrobe management
- Washing and changing linens
- Organising cupboards
- Running errands when required
- Helping look after the children (for example, playing with children, taking them to the park, library, classes etc
- Preparing meals for the children and on occasion the parents
- Helping with school and nursery runs
- Babysitting once a week
- Accompanying the family during the holidays to their house in the countryside and abroad (approximately between 5-10 weeks a year spread out).
The family are looking for someone who is proactive, switched on and able to take initiative. You must be naturally tidy and organised. Good English is essential.
House: 4 storey, 5 bedroom house
Days & hours: Monday – Friday: 8am – 6pm (approx. 50 hours a week)
Salary: £43,000 - £47,000 gross per annum
Start: Flexible for the right candidate
Vacancy Number: 101041
Consultant: Georgia Lester (please email across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org)