Live out Housekeeper / Nanny Job in Sevenoaks, Kent
( TN13) Live out Housekeeper / Nanny in Sevenoaks Start ASAP/right person Salary £NEG
A lovely family with 2 children aged 7 & 5 years old are looking for an experienced Housekeeper/Nanny. They reside in a 6 bedroom house in central Sevenoaks close to the train stations (less than 10 minutes’ walk). They have a small Dog.
Mum is around so the role involves shared care with some sole charge. We need someone flexible, patient, kind and reliable who is also sensitive to the needs of children with Autism. You need to have high attention to detail and happy to get involved in whatever needs doing in the household.
Duties to include
- Cleaning washing and ironing, as well as general tidying
- Family organisation (eg. Having uniforms and kit ready for the next day, paying attention to when packed lunches are required)
- Cooking, most days for the children, plus 2-3 times a week making healthy meals for the whole family
- Errands and Grocery shopping
- occasional Dog walking and general care (shared with mum and dog walker)
- helping with school runs
- Helping with homework / playing with children
- Taking children to after school clubs
- Sole charge of children from time to time
- Evening babysitting approx twice a month, sometimes more, with occasional overnight babysit / proxy parenting
- house/dog sitting whilst they are on holiday.
A confident driver is essential.
Working days: 4 days a week (Monday - Thursday)
Working hours: 9am- 5pm
Start: ASAP/ right person
Job Ref 76628
Consultant to contact ;- Rebecca Liljeros