Live out Housekeeper / Nanny Job in Wanstead, East London
A lovely couple with 2 children aged 3 & 5 years old are looking for a flexible and experienced Housekeeper/Nanny to help in their busy family household.
Mum is around so the role involves a mixture of sole and shared care, in general being an extra pair of hands to mum.
Duties to include:
· Overall care for the family and household
· Keeping the house clean and tidy
· Laundry for the whole family, to include ironing and organising
· Shopping and running errands
· Preparing healthy meals for the children and on occasion the family. Mum likes to cook so you may be required to help prep or heat up some meals.
· Helping look after the children and with bed and bath time alongside parents
· Babysitting approximately once a week and occasionally staying over if parents are travelling
· Occasional travelling with family
The ideal candidate for this role will have some experience of running a busy household. Being flexible, energetic, friendly and calm. You should be self-motivated and able to just get on with it but also happy to be led by mum when necessary.
A confident driver would be a bonus and there is parking and use of a car available if required.
House: 3 storey house with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
Hours: Monday – Friday, approximately 8 hours a day (core hours: 8:30am – 6:30pm). Very occasional Saturday work might be needed (probably 4-6 times a year)
Salary: circa £35,000 gross per annum
Vacancy Number: 92063
Consultant to contact: Georgia Lester, to apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org