Live Out Housekeeper job near Chipping Norton , Oxfordshire
A returning client is looking for an experienced Housekeeper to work as part of a dedicated team, to provide an excellent level of service for a private family at their second home in the Oxfordshire countryside.
Reporting to the House Manager, you will work closely with one other full time Housekeeper and in conjunction with other members of the team including Handyman / Groundsman, Security and a Gardener.
Duties to include:
- Shared cleaning to a high standard
- Shared laundry & ironing to a high standard – to include handwashing & wardrobe management
- Dealing with tradesmen, suppliers and contractors when come in to work
- Carrying out weekly grocery shopping – on line and in store
- Watering house plants & caring for cut flowers
- Serving at table at family events & meals
- Helping with family pet dogs
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a private household, be a team player, have a good attention to detail and be a positive presence around the home.
Driving essential due to rural location – you must have your own car.
House: Large family home
Hours: Monday – Friday with flexibility to work weekends when needed but this will be primarily when visiting.
Salary: £32,000 gross per annum but negotiable
Vacancy Number: 87039
Consultant to contact: Anisa Sykes Lane