Live Out Housekeeping Supervisor job in Northamptonshire
A large private household in rural Northamptonshire are looking for an experienced Housekeeping Supervisor. You will work closely with the principals Lady’s Maid as dual managers, the role is both managerial and hands-on, consistently leading by example with the daily duties, providing leadership and guidance to the housekeeping and laundry teams.
Duties to include:
- Supervising the housekeeping team and making sure cleanliness and standards are maintained
- Care of fine garments, shooting attire, cashmere, silks & wardrobe management
- Compile weekly rota for housekeeping staff
- Working closely with the principals to maintain the main home and other estate properties
- Laundry management between the principle homes, in conjunction with the full-time Laundry Housekeeper(who you will train and supervise)
- Care of antiques, fine furniture, artwork and paintings
This is a varied role and you must have previous experience working in a private household or super yachts, have management skills and have an excellent attention to detail.
House: Large private mansion house
Hours: 40 hours per week, including evenings and weekends
Salary: £30,000 gross per annum (plus pension and 20 days annual leave)
Vacancy Number: 79613
Consultant to contact: Kaisha Hastu