Live out Maintenance Coordinator Job– Highgate, North London
Our client owns an extremely large private house based in Highgate. They are looking for an experienced Maintenance Coordinator to join a very experienced and skilled team. The house and estate are vast and therefore we are looking for someone from a large 5 Star Hotel Background. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a very unique and luxury environment working within a great team of facilities management professionals.
This role would suit an experienced and highly motivated Maintenance coordinator who has experience within luxury hotels previously.
The perfect Maintenance Technician will be a team player.
As a Maintenance Technician you will have varied knowledge and be flexible to work on many different projects with good knowledge of both mechanical and electrical works.
- Maintaining the extremely high standards.
- Working on both planned and preventative maintenance issues.
- Act as a liaison with suppliers and contractors, providing supervision and technical support.
- Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining a planned preventative maintenance schedule to cover all major systems to ensure that any faults are identified and addressed as soon as possible.
- Ensure that all systems and plant are working as planned
- Hands on with dealing maintenance issues
- Occasional travel to other UK properties for training, continued personal development or cover staff holiday.
This is a role for a candidate who is able to work effectively on an independent basis, ideally you will have experience in a private household or a hotel and have working knowledge of Health & Safety and fire regulations. The property is a Grade listed building, so knowledge in this area would be ideal.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa £30k to £35 + per annum (depending on experience)
- Company pension scheme
- Private Health Scheme
Job reference number: 95365
Responsible consultant: Hannah McKeown