Live out Maintenance Engineer – Job– Highgate, North London
Our client owns an extremely large private house based in Highgate. They are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a very experienced and skilled team. The house and estate are vast and therefore we are looking for someone from a large 5 Star Hotel Background. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a very unique and luxury environment working within a great team of facilities management professionals.
This role would suit an experienced and highly motivated Maintenance Technician who has been experience within luxury hotels previously or private households.
The perfect Maintenance Technician will be a team player.
As a Maintenance Technician you will have varied knowledge and be flexible to work on many different projects with good knowledge of both mechanical and electrical works.
- Maintaining the extremely high standards.
- Working on both planned and preventative maintenance issues.
- Act as a liaison with suppliers and contractors, providing supervision and technical support.
- Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining a planned preventative maintenance schedule to cover all major systems to ensure that any faults are identified and addressed as soon as possible.
- Hand on with dealing with maintenance issues.
- Ensure that all systems and plant are working as planned
- Hands on with dealing maintenance issues
- Setting Budgets and recording expenses
- Occasional travel to other UK properties for training, continued personal development or cover staff holiday.
This is a role for a candidate who is able to work effectively on an independent basis, ideally you will have experience in a private household or a hotel and have working knowledge of Health & Safety and fire regulations. The property is a Grade listed building however there are also very modern and high tech systems in the house that need maintaining so knowledge/understanding of gadgets would be ideal.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary: £40k to £45 + per annum (depending on experience)
Company pension scheme
Private Health Scheme
Start Date - ASAP
Job reference number: 95364
Responsible consultant: Hannah McKeown