Live Out Nanny/Housekeeper/Cook Job in Herne Hill, SE London
Our client is looking for a reliable and energetic Nanny/Housekeeper/Cook to join their busy household. The family are Mum, Dad and their 2 children aged 8 & 10 and they also have a Cat. They will look to get a part time Cleaner.
Both parents work full time so the role involves sole charge.
Duties to include:
- Collect the children from school and take them to clubs/activities (School and clubs are within walking distance and easy to get to by bike, scooter or public transport)
- Prepare healthy varied meals for the children ( and occasionally for the whole family)
- Supervise homework and playtime
- Put the children to bed
- Ensure that bags and supplies are put away and ready for the next day
- Ensure the house is kept clean and tidy, by cleaning directly and supervising any additional cleaning staff required
- Laundry and ironing
- Wardrobe management
- Receiving deliveries
- Shopping and running errands
- Batch cooking for future use
The ideal candidate would have experience managing a household and working with primary school age children. You would have strong observation skills and meticulous attention to detail. A competent cook is desirable.
House: 6 bedrooms
Days: Monday - Friday
Hours: 11am – 7:30pm (42.5 hours a week)
Salary: £39,000 - £45,000 gross per annum (depending on experience)
Vacancy Number: 103050
Consultant to contact: Georgia Lester (please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply)